Inspired Collective Music Pte. Ltd. (“ICM”, “we” or “us”) takes the privacy of your information seriously. This Privacy Notice applies to the www.inspiredcollectivemusic.com website (the “Website”) and sets out the basis on which ICM collects, uses, discloses or otherwise processes personal data in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore (“PDPA”). It also applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Capitalized terms that are not defined in this Privacy Notice have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Service.
Information Collected from All Visitors to our Website
This Privacy Notice applies to all visitors to our Website.
Additional Personal Information that May Be Collected
ICM may collect and process:
- Personally identifiable information, which, depending on your interaction with us, includes:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Identification information such as your NRIC number or other identification number;
- Contact information such as your address or telephone number;
- Nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status,
- Photographs and other audio-visual information; and
- Financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by ICM for the operation of its business, to maintain quality of its Products and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the www.inspiredcollectivemusic.com Website.
Use of Personal Information
ICM uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and provide our Products and Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to or handle your purchase, application, enquiry, request, complaint or feedback;
- To manage your relationship with us;
- To process payment or credit transactions;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from ICM and its affiliates, including marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website, our Products and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding users of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website, our Products and Services;
- To comply with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- For any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- To transmit to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- For any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
ICM does not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information, and does not, except for the purposes listed in this Notice, disclose or release your Personal Information to third parties. ICM may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, ICM may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except to provide these services to ICM, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
ICM may disclose your Personal Information: (a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the products or services requested by you; or (b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the paragraphs above for us.
ICM will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on ICM or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ICM; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the general public.
The purposes listed in the above paragraphs may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if ICM or www.inspiredcollectivemusic.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
By submitting your Personal Information to us, you consent to us collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Personal Information in accordance with this Notice. We will also take it that all Personal Information provided by you is accurate and complete, and that none of it is misleading or out of date. You will promptly update us in the event of any change to your Personal Information.
In some circumstances, you may have provided Personal Information relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or other third party including minors). You represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide their Personal Information to us and you have obtained their consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information in accordance with this Notice.
It is necessary for us to collect and to retain your Personal Information. If you do not provide us with your Personal Information, or do not consent to this Notice, we will not be able to effectively provide products and/or services to you or respond to your enquiries/feedback if at all. We may retain your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the ICM Products or Services or websites you visit.
Security of Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to strive to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to the PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to ICM changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our products or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described above.
Withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use, retain and disclose personal data where such collection, use, retention and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. This Privacy Notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
Changes to This Notice
ICM will occasionally update and amend this Notice from time to time without prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our products or services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date of this Privacy Notice: 1 October 2020